Il Giardino di Rebecca guest house is located within a short ride by bicycle from the historical center of Ferrara, a city of art and UNESCO heritage, and easy to reach from both motorway exits.
The property has a large private car park. Recently renovated and furnished in a modern style, the bed and breakfast is surrounded by a garden where guests can relax in summer time, away from the city traffic, immersed in an oasis of tranquillity.
The Room and Breakfast Il Giardino di Rebecca is located in a countryside setting but within close reach of the historic centre of Ferrara, a 10-minute drive from Este Castle. Our guest house welcomes you in a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere.
The spacious rooms are equipped with wi-fi, air-conditioning, television in order to render your stay pleasant.
- Stays to visit the city, to delight in the artistic beauties of the old town of Ferrara: Castello Estense, Palazzo dei Diamanti, Casa Romei, Duomo and lot more with museums, theatres and exhibitions.
- Weekend for Events and Fairs, when special rates will be applied: Buskers Festival, Ferrara sotto le stelle, Balloons Festival, Vulandra, Il Palio, Notte Bianca, Mille Miglia, New Year’s Eve, etc.
- Naturalistic visits and excursions, for a pleasant trip by bike or for a visit to the Po Delta and Comacchio.
- Special stays for workers. We apply special rates for business travelers, also for long stay periods.
Whether you stay one or more nights, Il giardino di Rebecca waits for you.
This B&B features spacious rooms, decorated in a modern style. All the rooms deliver an amazing level of confort and are provided with insuite bathrooms with shower, heating, air conditioning, satellite Lcd TV, and wireless Internet connection.
Enjoy the private parking, small swimming pool, sun terrace, sauna, Jacuzzi and playground area.
Enjoy our outdoor patio where breakfast is served al fresco.
Win a voucher for 2 nights free stay (valid until 31.12.2017) !
Ferrara is connected to the G. Marconi airport in Bologna from the 1st December 2011 by a shuttle bus. Therefore transfer from the airport to Ferrara is guaranteed almost every hour.
Below you will find directions on how to reach Il giardino di Rebecca –
If you have a GPS, the number 339 is usually not indicated. Then set v. Arginone intersection with v. Pelosa.
If you do not have one, is not a tragedy 🙂
– From Bologna airport “G. Marconi” take the A13 motorway towards Padova and take Ferrara Nord exit.
– From the Ferrara North exit follow the Ferrara direction, after going through 2 roundabouts follow the road until the first traffic light and turn right on v. Modena.
Continue for about 300 meters and then left at the roundabout and arrived at the second roundabout turn right on V. Arginone.
Our property is on the left just after the intersection with v. Pelosa.
– Bologna “G. Marconi” – 45 km
Ferrara is connected to the G. Marconi airport in Bologna from the 1st December 2011 by a shuttle bus.
Now you can select and book your favorite hotel or guest room in Ferrara. Il giardino di Rebecca can send you a car on request to pick you up at the railway station.
– Venice “M. Polo” – 110 km
– Verona “Catullo” – 100 km
– Forlì “L. Ridolfi” – 120 km
– Rimini “F. Fellini” – 200 km
– Coach station Via Rampari di San Paolo Tel. 0532 599411
Connections with all the municipalities in the Ferrara, with Modena and Bologna
Web Site: http://www.atc.bo.it
– Motorways: A13 – Bologna-Padova; exits: Ferrara Nord, Ferrara Sud
Web Site: http://www.autostrade.it
– Slip roads: Superstrada Ferrara-Porto Garibaldi-Lidi di Comacchio
Tel. 0532 207484 – Fax. 0532 243304
Web Site: http://www.ferraratua.it